Aaron Sorkin’s The Newsroom (coming to HBO on June 24) looks as good as you hoped in this just-released trailer. And maybe even better.
The new clip sets up love stories, generational tension and Jane Fonda in a Ted Turner-esque role (aka owner of the network). She complains hilariously about all the news 2.0 stuff: “What happened to human interest stories? Obesity? Breast cancer? He was great at that S#$%.
Want more? check out the first trailer, in which Jeff Daniels’ character, the inoffensive “Jay Leno of news anchors”, snaps … and snaps again.
(via The Daily What)
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- amazingfantastic reblogged this from amazonstudios
- thatonesmithssong likes this
- outofmytree reblogged this from amazonstudios
- haginn likes this
- mattxwelch reblogged this from amazonstudios and added:
- mattxwelch likes this
- jwechter reblogged this from amazonstudios
- amazonstudios posted this