Amazon Studios’ best test movies – funded and commissioned projects as well as the finalists for 2011 Annual Awards – just debuted on Amazon Instant Video (and Prime Instant Video). It’s a great opportunity for filmmakers to have their work in front of an even larger audience and get feedback that can help them make their stories even stronger.
The featured test movies are:
- 12 Princesses (can a farmboy in love survive the royal sisters’ secret?)
- The Alchemist Agenda (treasure hunters find a deadly formula in a Nazi sub)
- Evolver (criminals battle a seemingly indestructible and ever-changing enemy)
- I Think My Facebook Friend is Dead (a geek in shining armor gets his chance to shine)
- The Nevsky Prospect (a photojournalist searching for her father finds trouble)
- Sky Pirates (can a barnstormer keep Hitler’s army from becoming invincible?)
- The Temple (mercenaries face the ultimate evil)
- Velvet Elvis (a singer struggles with the demands of his career and his calling — demon hunting)
- Touching Blue (a woman with a painful gift helps the FBI track a killer)
We can’t wait to see what everyone thinks of them!